Where’s Shane? Working out at Bradley Fair
WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - A socially distant workout in the great outdoors is one option to blow off some steam in a safe way.
This morning, Shane Konicki is at Bradley Fair to try out their “Sweat Fitness Series.”
Each week, outdoor group workout classes, led by local fitness instructors, will be held on the shopping center’s Plaza.
Here’s a look at some of this week’s classes.
- Sunday: Yoga at 11 AM with Limitless Yoga & Optimistic Elephant. Find more info on Facebook.
- Monday: Barre at 5:30 PM with Pure Barre. Find more info on Facebook.
- Wednesday: WERQ at 5:30 PM with Sydney McMillen of Opti-Life. Find more info on Facebook.
- Thursday: Body Sculpt at 5:30 PM with Alexa Houlik. Find more info on Facebook.
- Saturday: Mat Pilates at 9 AM with Club Pilates. Find more info on Facebook.
You can find more information at https://bradleyfair.com/special-events/bradley-fair-sweat/.
Copyright 2020 KWCH. All rights reserved.