Advertisement

Electrician critically injured in shocking at senior living facility

(KWCH)
Published: Oct. 18, 2021 at 10:30 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - An electrician was critically injured in a shocking at a senior living facility in southwest Wichita. Authorities said the man was removing an electrical panel at Prairie Homestead on 1605 W. May when an electrical explosion occurred, critically injuring him. Another man, also an electrician, suffered minor injuries.

Multiple Wichita Fire Department crews responded to the incident and provided medical care to the victims while also neutralizing other potential hazards.

Copyright 2021 KWCH. All rights reserved.