Digital lottery announced for ‘Hamilton’ tickets at Century II
WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - In conjunction with the Broadway smash hit, “Hamilton” coming to Wichita, Producer Jeffrey Seller and the American Theatre Guild announced a digital lottery for the show running from June 6-18 at Century II Concert Hall.
A news release from The American Theatre Guild said a limited number of tickets will be available for $10 each. The lottery first opens at 10 a.m. Friday, May 26, and closes at noon Thursday, June 1 for tickets to performances in the first week, June 6-11.
“Subsequent digital lotteries will begin on each Friday and close the following Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances,” the American Theatre Guild explained.
How to Enter
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- The lottery will open at 10:00 AM every Friday and will close for entry at 12:00 PM the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- Lottery tickets void if resold.
- All times listed are in the local time zone.
The theatre guild said patrons must be at least 18 and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter the lottery. Tickets are non-transferable.
“Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning,” the theatre guild explained.
Purchasing tickets -- Don’t fall for fraudulent sales
Tickets to the show are currently on sale. With that, the American Theatre Guild issues a reminder to be on the lookout for scammers.
“BroadwayWichita.com, Century2.com, and the Century II Box Office are the ONLY official and authorized primary sellers of HAMILTON tickets. There is a maximum purchase limit of eight tickets per account for the engagement. Ticket prices range from $49–$119 with a select number of premium seats available from $149 for all performances,” the theatre guild explained. “If you see tickets for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you are probably buying from a third-party ticket broker and there is no guarantee these tickets are genuine.”
Copyright 2023 KWCH. All rights reserved. To report a correction or typo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org