NFL Futures: Kansas City Chiefs 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
Clinching a playoff berth is a safe bet for the Kansas City Chiefs, who were handed an over/under of 10.5 wins by bookmakers.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Chiefs: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Chiefs' win total with DraftKings!
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City went 6-10-1 ATS last season.
- The Chiefs and their opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- Kansas City had the 11th-ranked defense last season (328.2 yards allowed per game), and it was more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking best with 413.6 yards per game.
- The Chiefs went 7-1 at home last year and 7-2 on the road.
- Kansas City won once as an underdog (1-1) a year ago, and went 13-2 as the favored team.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Last season Patrick Mahomes II collected 5,250 passing yards (308.8 per game) while going 435-for-648 (67.1%) and throwing for 41 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. He added 358 rushing yards on 61 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 21.1 yards per game.
- Isiah Pacheco took 170 carries for 830 rushing yards a season ago (48.8 per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce hauled in 110 passes for 1,338 yards last season with 12 touchdowns. He was targeted 152 times, and averaged 78.7 receiving yards.
- Chris Jones boasted an impressive stat line of 15.5 sacks, 17.0 TFL and 44 tackles last year.
- L'Jarius Sneed intercepted three passes and tacked on 108 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended last season.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Kansas City 2023 Strength of Schedule
- According to their opponents' combined win total last year (147), the Chiefs have the 15th-ranked schedule in the NFL.
- In 2023, Kansas City will match up with nine teams that had winning records last season, including four that won 12 or more games, while facing three squads that notched five or fewer wins a year ago.
- The Chiefs have eight teams that made the postseason last year on their schedule in 2023, and will play 10 games against teams favored to make the playoffs this year.
Chiefs Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -300
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -130
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +700
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.