The Denver Nuggets are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Friday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The Nuggets have a 2-1 lead in the series. The matchup's over/under is set at 211.5.
Nuggets vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: ABC
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- Denver and its opponents have gone over 211.5 combined points in 69 of 82 games this season.
- Denver's games this year have an average total of 228.3, 16.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Nuggets are 45-37-0 ATS this season.
- Denver has entered the game as favorites 61 times this season and won 43, or 70.5%, of those games.
- Denver has a record of 40-13, a 75.5% win rate, when it's favored by -150 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nuggets have a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Nuggets vs Heat Additional Info
Nuggets vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 211.5
||% of Games Over 211.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- The Nuggets have a 6-4 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall over their last 10 contests.
- The Nuggets have hit the over in four of their last 10 games.
- Against the spread, Denver has fared better when playing at home, covering 25 times in 41 home games, and 20 times in 41 road games.
- The Nuggets score 115.8 points per game, six more points than the 109.8 the Heat give up.
- Denver has a 39-22 record against the spread and a 48-13 record overall when scoring more than 109.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Nuggets vs. Heat Betting Splits
Nuggets and Heat Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Nuggets vs. Heat Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.