Rockies vs. Padres Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's contest at Coors Field has the San Diego Padres (29-33) going head to head against the Colorado Rockies (26-38) at 8:40 PM ET (on June 9). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-4 victory for the Padres, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The probable pitchers are Yu Darvish (4-4) for the Padres and Austin Gomber (4-4) for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Padres Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Padres Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Padres 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Padres
- Total Prediction: Under 12 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Rockies Player Props|
|Padres vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Rockies|
|Padres vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have posted a mark of 2-8.
- When it comes to the over/under, Colorado and its foes are 3-7-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Rockies' record against the spread is 4-2-0 over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set spreads in six of those games).
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 54 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (42.6%) in those games.
- Colorado has a win-loss record of 15-29 when favored by +115 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 46.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.5 runs per game (285 total), Colorado is the 14th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Rockies have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.20) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||@ Royals||W 6-4||Austin Gomber vs Daniel Lynch|
|June 4||@ Royals||L 2-0||Kyle Freeland vs Brady Singer|
|June 6||Giants||L 10-4||Dinelson Lamet vs John Brebbia|
|June 7||Giants||L 5-4||Connor Seabold vs Logan Webb|
|June 8||Giants||L 6-4||Chase Anderson vs Alex Cobb|
|June 9||Padres||-||Austin Gomber vs Yu Darvish|
|June 10||Padres||-||Kyle Freeland vs Ryan Weathers|
|June 11||Padres||-||Dinelson Lamet vs Blake Snell|
|June 12||@ Red Sox||-||Connor Seabold vs James Paxton|
|June 13||@ Red Sox||-||Chase Anderson vs Kutter Crawford|
|June 14||@ Red Sox||-||Austin Gomber vs Garrett Whitlock|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.