Rockies vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - June 9
On Friday, June 9 at 8:40 PM ET, the San Diego Padres (29-33) visit the Colorado Rockies (26-38) at Coors Field. Yu Darvish will get the call for the Padres, while Austin Gomber will take the hill for the Rockies.
The Padres have been listed as -125 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Rockies (+105). The game's total has been listed at 12 runs.
Rockies vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Darvish - SD (4-4, 4.10 ERA) vs Gomber - COL (4-4, 6.99 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||12.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||12||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||12||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Padres (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Rockies and Padres game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+105), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies win, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.50 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Ryan McMahon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Rockies Player Props|
|Padres vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Padres have won 20 out of the 39 games, or 51.3%, in which they've been favored.
- The Padres have a 17-16 record (winning 51.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres went 4-3 across the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have come away with 23 wins in the 54 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 18-29 when favored by +105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Rockies vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Ryan McMahon||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+160)|
|Elias Díaz||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+155)|
|Randal Grichuk||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Jurickson Profar||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+190)|
|Harold Castro||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.