Royals vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's game between the Baltimore Orioles (38-24) and Kansas City Royals (18-44) squaring off at Oriole Park at Camden Yards has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Orioles, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:05 PM ET on June 9.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Orioles will send Tyler Wells (4-2) to the mound, while Daniel Lynch (0-1) will get the nod for the Royals.
Royals vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Orioles 5, Royals 3.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Royals Player Props|
|Orioles vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Royals|
|Orioles vs Royals Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 1-4.
- When it comes to the total, Kansas City and its opponents are 2-8-0 in its previous 10 games.
- The Royals have put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in seven of those games).
- The Royals have been victorious in 15, or 30%, of the 50 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Kansas City has a mark of 4-16 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- The offense for Kansas City is No. 27 in baseball scoring 3.8 runs per game (237 total runs).
- The Royals have the 27th-ranked ERA (5.02) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||Rockies||L 6-4||Daniel Lynch vs Austin Gomber|
|June 4||Rockies||W 2-0||Brady Singer vs Kyle Freeland|
|June 5||@ Marlins||L 9-6||Carlos Hernandez vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 6||@ Marlins||L 6-1||Zack Greinke vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 7||@ Marlins||L 6-1||Jordan Lyles vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||-||Daniel Lynch vs Tyler Wells|
|June 10||@ Orioles||-||Brady Singer vs Cole Irvin|
|June 11||@ Orioles||-||TBA vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 12||Reds||-||Zack Greinke vs Luke Weaver|
|June 13||Reds||-||Jordan Lyles vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 14||Reds||-||Daniel Lynch vs Graham Ashcraft|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.